September 12, 2009

Closure

Finally...I have closure. After studying hard for 3 years to earn my Law degree and waiting another 2 years just to don the graduation robe and mortar board, I can finally close that chapter of my life and look ahead. Now that I've had my graduation lunch gathering, donned the robe and mortar board and taken the pictures, I can finally begin to look forward to achieving something else. What's on my mind at the moment is to find a new, better paying job. That's my next goal and I'm not going to stop doing anything I can to achieve that!!

Below are two pics. My computer can't read the CD that the bridal house gave me, so until I figure out a way to get the pics from the CD, this is it for now.


Solo and family pictures.




No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...