May 9, 2009

Song for My Mother

I heard this song a long long long time ago but I remember it to this day. The words are simple yet meaningful enough to convey my feelings to my parents. It can be for both mum and dad. But this time...I dedicate it to my mum.

---

You cuddled me when I was born
You gave me strength to be on my own
The warmth, the love, and the caring
The hugs, the kisses and the sharing.

You're always when I needed you
You understood when I couldn't speak
Over the years, we have grown apart
Over the years, we are strangers apart.

Mother...if I've never told you before
I just want to say
I love you always
And thank you...for those tender years
I just want to say
I love you always
And thank you....for those growing years....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AMAH!!!

2 comments:

SFGEMS said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


So sweet!

Orkid Galistan said...

you're a lovely daughter...muaaaksssss

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...