July 1, 2014

Heartfelt Appreciation

This entry deserves an entry of its own as it is to thank the 2 (OK, 3) people who made my birthday week happen.

First - to my dear dear dear dear sister for being the BEST party organiser ever!!! Having been "given" the "honour" of planning my birthday party a year ago, the end result of all the planning, organising, putting up with my OCD and indecisiveness, was simply fantastic! I don't think I could or will be able to pull off anything close to what she did. Hats off to my little sister!!!! Muax muax muax!!!

Second - my Penang mom!!!! As my sister's helper or rather co-organiser, the party wouldn't have been fun if not for her. I know that it was her who planned to have the "after dinner" party, as I thought having dinner was enough. But as always, she was right! Thank you thank you!!

And last but not least - my father. For a while he was left in the dark as he could not be trusted to keep a secret. But alas, he managed to keep it in despite accidentally spilling the beans a few times.

While I have specifically picked out 3 people, many more were involved and to them, I thank you too!!!

1 comment:

Vayshna said...

Just realised I didn't acknowledge this post!

You are most welcome my dearest 29+1 sister! You most definitely deserved everything and I am so glad it all worked out in the end. :-)

Muax!!

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...