November 21, 2008

Fridays....

It's Friday again!! Yay! I've always loved Fridays. From high school to college to work. And why? Simply because it marks the beginning of the weekend and the end of the week!! That means, two days of doing absolutely nothing!! Not that "nothing" means sleeping the whole day and waking up only to eat!! Haha...!! It's just that..the weekend means not having to think, stress or worry about anything work-related; getting to sleep in late; being able to wear my pajamas the whole day and so on and so forth.

Now, I may sound like I am lazy, I hate my job and that I only think of weekends, holidays, off days..etc. The truth? I am lazy (in certain things). I don't HATE my job, but at the same time, I am not married to my job (get what I mean?). And yes....I do think of weekends, holidays and off days. It's one of the pleasures that I look forward to after working hard, trying to make other people's lives better. It's what I deserve!

Anyway....like I said in the beginning...IT'S FRIDAY....!! I'm definitely planning on sleeping in late tomorrow. But that depends entirely on whether my mother wakes me up so that I can "help" carry her marketing!!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...