November 9, 2010

Brief update but not about Deepavali

So I had a nice long weekend last week; time spent with family and friends. But I'll not be writing abt that today as I have something else to complain about.

As I was relishing my last day of leave yday, I got an SMS from a colleague telling me that the PPT team at work will be based at B-suite from Nov 11 to Nov 22, working almost non-stop (read: 12 hours a day),everyday including weekends. We're given this Sunday off (thank God) but have to work on Haji and the weekend that follows.

Why? Because the big bosses are in a rush and they are worried. When we voiced our concerns and requested for help...everyone turned a deaf ear! Now...when the deadline is sooooo near and we're actually late on some things...we are made victims due to their "deafness"!

SIGHS!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...