July 3, 2023

6 months into 2023

Half of 2023 have passed. Every year, time just seem to pass even faster than the year before. So, what has happened in the first 6 months of this year?

I started the year as a married woman! After a long holiday in December, it was back to work but with a new title and slightly shorter hair.

February was my parents’ birthdays and my sis and I decided to spoil my parents. We got them each a Tab so that they can watch their videos, YouTube, Netflix etc in comfort. I also got a new niece and nephew.

Ben and I celebrated 5 years of being together in March. And in April, we celebrated our 1st ROM Anniversary. Where did time go? We’ve been registered a year already?!

April was also a sad month. One of my dad’s elder brother passed away; and just one week later, my dad’s favourite and beloved grand-aunt passed away too. Going to the crematorium two weeks in a row, sending off two loved ones…..it makes one think….how in the blink of an eye, everything can just change.

I don’t really remember what happened in May. But my favourite month of June came around and I celebrated my final year in this decade!! That’s 29+10! Lol! A week after my birthday, my father-in-law became a grandfather for the first time when my brother-in-law had his first kid - a daughter. Oh....I also cut my hair short.....not boy-cut short but short enough for people to actually be surprised. I think it's a nice change although when I look at old pictures, I miss my long hair. 

And just like that, 6 months of 2023 have passed. I wonder what the next 6 months hold for me. I hope I get what I am searching for.

I pray every day that my loved ones are continuously blessed with long lives, good health, wealth and love. I look forward to positive change and good news in the next 6 months.

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...