Ahhh.....June 6th, the date we've all been waiting for, for more than 6 months!! The day when THE wedding of the year is to happen. And now...at 11.23pm, the music has stopped, the people have gone home and the hall is empty. The wedding is finally over.......
For someone who was so looking forward to the day, I was not disappointed. In fact, the worrying and anxiety that I felt about wearing a saree, having "duties" and the load....all that was overshadowed by the excitement, smiles, laughter and the happiness that I saw on my cousin's face. Her smile said it all.
*deep breath* Just a short entry to mark the end of a wonderful day.
A longer entry with photos is on the way....
June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100 Days
100 Days.... It is said that the 100th day marks the end of the mourning period. It symbolises a point where the deceased is believed to ha...
-
It's on my Facebook; I've also written about "it" in a couple of entries here. My friends know; his friends also know. All...
-
When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, the first thing I noticed was that it was so BRIGHT outside! I thought that I had ...
-
There are 40 days left of my trip; which made me wonder whether 20 days have really gone by. And then I realized that I won’t actually be...
No comments:
Post a Comment