March 19, 2009

ARGH!!!

I don't understand why some people love to be bossy. Just becoz they are the big guns running the show, they treat the little ones as though they are slaves with no feelings. Even if the little ones achieve something, there's no praise or appreciation. It's all done in the name of the "organisation". Does expecting an occasional praise or "good job" make me a non-team player? I think not!! Unfortunately, when the big guns "speak", the small ones become intimidated and there goes the chance to answer back or explain yourself.

There are completely no right work ethics and the little ones are left feeling unappreciated and frustrated. It's no wonder many little ones have left. I'm not surprised. I'll be gone one day too. I'm just waiting for that day!!!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...