March 22, 2009

Still bitter

I am still bitter after Thursday's ordeal. To be ambushed and blamed for something completely not my fault is just ridiculous!! Yes, I do admit that I made one small mistake but to take the brunt of everything is just preposterous!! I refused to let that day affect me but unfortunately, I've failed to do so. So much so that I became even sicker on Friday (had to take MC) and my whole weekend was just spoilt!!

I dread Monday as I always do but thank God I'll be left alone, at least to cool down. I've made up my mind that I'll just do whatever it is that is asked of me (without complaning) till I leave. I am definitely leaving but am just waiting for the right place and time to do so. I can't wait to see their faces when I announce this.

My sister did mention that I can't run away everytime I face trouble or when something like this happens again. And I agree. But this time, it just went too far. Besides, as one of my friends said, "No one stays with their first job forever!" I totally agree!! I've been here long enough. Anymore longer and I'll lose my sanity!

I'm praying, hoping, asking, believing and receiving for a new better job!!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...