March 11, 2009

Of runny noses and irritated throats

Runny nose. Irritated throat. Cough. Phlegm. Over-heated body.

Yes, I am sick. I have been sick for the past 5 days. The nose is no longer "running" but the phlegm is insistent on irritating the throat, hence the cough.

The over-heated body? Not really fever but just feels hot! Me!! The person who hates the cold and yet, now, complains about feeling hot.

Oh boy! Being sick is no fun. It doesn't even get me out of work as to do that, I must produce an MC, which means going all the way to the doctor!! Personally, my body is just tired and I need to rest but I can't very well go to the doctor and ask for an MC coz I want to sleep, can I?

...

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...