July 2, 2009

How time flies...

It's already July 2nd!! We're actually in the second half of the year!! Where did the time go?? It was as though it was just yesterday that I was celebrating New Year's (well...not exactly celebrating since I ushered in the New Year with a horrible fall that has scarred me for life!!). Anyway, back to my whining...WHERE DID THE TIME GO??

This Saturday, there'll be a sort of reunion of my high school friends. We have not had an official reunion as you see on TV or read in the newspapers. Some of us friends do meet up on occassion, however, we've not had a whole class reunion. So this time, it'll be different, sort of. Everyone from two classes were invited but of course, not everyone can attend. So...it'll be a mix of girls from two classes attending and reminiscing. The great thing is...we can all click! And...even though I'll be the only Indian there...I don't think I'll feel left out. [It was difficult to invite the Muslims as the host is Chinese and so, having halal food is a problem. Anyway, we couldn't contact them either].

I'm excited. I can't wait to see all the change that has happened in 8 years!! Can you believe it? I can't believe that I've left high school for 8 years already!! 2 of the girls coming are already married and have a kid each. Some are attached while there are still that are single.

I can just anticipate the hugs, laughter, loud talk and camaderie!! I'm so excited!!

Will update you guys on how things went, along with pics!! :-)

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...