May 2, 2011

Of being lazy

Hey Hey....so I know I've not updated my blog with interesting entries lately. Not that there's been much to write about. I've just been lazy. After spending 8 hours a day, 5 days a week on the computer, I don't feel the need to log on to a computer during the weekend. I think my eyes need the rest too.

Therefore, I've decided that I'll only update my blog WHEN I feel like doing so. I doubt I have many readers anyway, so no one is losing out. And from the chat messages I get on my chatbox, I'm sure my blog is viewed as a passing glance by people who have too much free time on their hands.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Starmandala said...

You never know who is poking his or her nose into your blog, Shakun! ;-)

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...