May 28, 2011

Compliments

Today marks one week since I changed to my new hairstyle; and I must say that I'm still glowing/enjoying/beaming from all the compliments that I've gotten so far. I have received tonnes (hehe....that's just an exaggeration) of compliments and I can't stop smiling. Once again, I owe it to Trish. :-)

So two days after getting my new hairstyle...I washed my hair. And what do you know...my curls went missing!! Lol....instead of curls I now have waves. I got a fright when I saw the amount of hair that dropped while washing my hair. Must be all the dye-ing, straightening and curling cream. So I decided against using the foam thing that Trish kindly loaned me. Of course...she's been asking me ever since if I have tried the foam thing yet. I haven't Trish!

Some people prefer the "new" hair without the curls. Personally..both suits me fine. But I'm leaning towards the wavy hairstyle as it's so much easier to maintain. Just wash, dry and run fingers through hair. Hehe! How lazy!

Vay says I've become vainer. I have to agree. This is the first time I've had a side fringe and it's kind of irritating having the hair cover your eyes. I keep pushing it away from my hair. I don't want to push it up for fear of spoiling my straightening. I know....terrible isn't it!! Plus...I keep checking to see if my parting is straight and that my hair is ok! Gosh...what have I turned into!! Vay can't stand the "new" vain me.

I like my new hair and the new length. Mum says it makes my hair looks healthy, full and it's nice. So I've decided to maintain this hairstyle for awhile.

Now that I've changed my hair, Trish wants me to have another make-over i.e. make-up and nails. I'm still resisting coz I'm so not the make-up and nail type of girl. I don't even know how to put on eyeliner let alone a full set of make-up!!

I suppose I could start wearing skirts...hell...no way!! HAHA... Extremely skinny, hairy legs are a definite NO-NO!! Hmmm...let's see what there is to change next......

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...