May 19, 2011

Change

So every year around the same time (well...more or less) I get this intense desire to go through a change. Change in hairstyle that is. I had short hair all through my high school life and then I decided to keep my hair long through college. At the end of my final year, my hair had grown to almost my waist! The last time I had hair so long was probably back in Std. 5!!

Anyway.....every year I visit the same hairstylist, almost always just trimming my hair to shape it. I don't want to go back to having short hair though some people say I look nice in short hair. To me, short hair will only emphasise my long, small, thin face and long neck! I'd end up looking like a match stick.

So I'm back in this phase again! This time it's before my birthday. After having gone through the dilemma of "should-I or shouldn't-I?" I've finally decided that I want a change!! Hahaha...mum and sis says that my hair is nice enough; dad always says no to going to the hairstylist, so no point asking him; Trish thinks that I should get a change coz she's seen me with the same hairstyle for the past 5 years it seems. But I disagree!

I think I want a slightly shorter (probably shoulder length) do this time; and since I have wavy hair, my waves/curls would cover my long neck. I also have to change my parting. I've been advised numerous times to maintain a side parting but the moment I leave the hair salon, I'm back to center parting. This time, I vow to maintain the side parting. I want to have that sexy, side falling hair! Lol!

Anyhow...now that my mind's made up...I can't seem to find a proper hair salon. Mum advised me not to return to the same hairstylist for he just repeats the same hair style for me every time. The one I want to go to is only free in early June!! Plus...I have to look at my budget. I don't intend going for haircuts costing above RM50.

Sighs....let's see how my search goes. Ironically, every time I go through this change phase, there is always a delay. Either I can't find the time or the hair salon is not available etc.

Hmmm...


No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...