May 1, 2013

8 weekends in Berlin

I had 8 weekends in Berlin and this is how I spent them:



1st week: Did nothing. Adjusted to the weather and jetlag. Cleaned room. Went around the neighbourhood with housemate, Karin.

2nd week: Went for a party/clubbing in support of refugees. Went sightseeing with Clod. Coldest day was Sunday early morning: -13C!!

3rd week: Went to the museums. Got new and proper winter boots! Cheese fondue dinner with colleagues.

4th week: Visited the Jewish museum. Met up with Jemimah and friends. Went to Berlin Wall and left my mark!

5th week: Went to Checkpoint Charlie, another place where the Berlin Wall is. Checked out Potsdamer Platz and got some souvenirs.

6th week: Went to a concentration camp in Sachsenhausen. Needed to make myself happy after the concentration camp visit for I went to shop for souvenirs.

7th week: Explored KaDeWe, the biggest mall in Europe apparently and bought souvenirs. I also got lost!

8th week: Last weekend!! Pack! Pack! Pack! Hung out with Marie and Anna. Walked around Krumme Lanke forest with Claudia. A beautiful place!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...