April 18, 2009

Internet back on!

Hello people!! My Internet at home is finally back on!! Woohoo!! I'm so happy because I can finally carry on with my "search" at home and not steal office time and hiding-ly do it!! Haha!!

I'm sure my mum and sis are overjoyed as well especially since my sister is about to have her final exam and that she'll be free for a month after that. As it is, she's already having wihtdrawal symptoms...

And my mum is complaining that she can't FB!! Of all things!! hahaha!!

Anyway...just thought I'd share my good news...

Oh yeah and another thing....I have struck out one "to-do" item from my list that I made for the New Year. And it's all thanks to my Aunty Lita, Uncle Stephen and cousin Jared!! :-)

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...