April 19, 2009

50th entry

This is my 50th entry on my blog! Quite an achievement I must say, because when I started my blog, I didn't think I'd have anything to write about. Having (and maintaining!!) an empty blog was one of my fears, hence it took me quite awhile to warm up to the idea of having a blog of my own. I'm actually quite surprised that I indeed have things to talk, rant and boast about. Haha!! So, I congratulate myself!! Hahaha!!

Anyway...sighs...it's almost 7pm on a Sunday and that means, another few hours before I have to go to bed and get up for work tomorrow!! :-( Sunday nights and Monday mornings are the worse. I feel as though another whole loooong week is about to begin and when it actually reaches 5.30pm on Monday, I'm soooooo glad! Feeling like this is bad, I know. But I can't help it. Despite the fact that my first job is actually of a noble cause i.e. empowering and liberating women around Asia, I do feel as though I am missing out on certain things. I studied Law and I thought I'd at least be doing something connected to that. In a way, my current job does involve Law slightly (very slightly) as it deals with women's rights. However, I feel that it is insufficient. I don't know.

I think it's time for me to move on, hence my aggressive search (now you know why I am so happy to have the Internet back on at home). However, finding a new job in this torrent times is like finding a needle in a hay stack. There are many jobs out there, however, most of it require different qualifications from what I have. It's almost always for accounts or IT. Well...I believe in The Secret (TS) i.e. The Law of Attraction, and prayers...so I'm pretty sure my prayers will be answered soon. After all...I've already struck off one "To-Do" item from my New Year list and that's partly due to TS and prayers. So...I'm optimistic.

Well...I'm going to stop here for now. My sister is having her exam tomorrow and I've decided to be nice and do the dishes for her today. I'm usually not so kind but then...since she'll be on a looong holiday in 3 days' time, I'm sure I'll be able to find something for her to do in return. hehe...

1 comment:

SFGEMS said...

CONGRATULATIONS! One step at a time, that is all it takes!

Love you always and forever! ;)

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...