April 21, 2009

Oh...what a morning!!

If yesterday was hot, today is the total opposite. It's raining cats and dogs here, which made it very difficult to wake up for work this morning. As I laid on my bed, deciding whether I wanted to go to work or not, I watched my mum and sis sleep peacefully, enjoying the cool wind that breezed through the window. Sighs....if only I had that luxury!! Why couldn't it rain during the weekend??

When I reached work, even my colleague commented that he didn't feel like waking up this morning. I echoed his thoughts. I think that if it rains continuously from the night before to the next morning, work should be canceled. After all, it's not everyday that we get rain like this. But then again, with the threat of global warming and climate change, we can expect to have weird weather for a long time to come.

Anyway, I better get back to work. Maybe...if I keep myself busy enough, time will pass fast and before I know it, it's time to head home!! Ahhh.....


No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...