April 16, 2009

Internet Out

It's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. This is partly due to my house internet being down for the past two weeks. Calls to TM Streamyx surprisingly revealed that it was not their fault, but rather my network card/adapter. The customer service people were even nice on the phone. They were pleasant and patient, contrary to what I hear or read in other blogs.

Anyway, nothing much has been happening in my life. I went out last Sat with Trish. It's our usual meet up to catch up on gossips and news about what's irritating us in our lives!! Haha...it's always nice to hang out with someone who's on the same wavelength. Hence, she's one of my beloved 6!!

My sis and mum are practically dying at home without the internet. They feel as though one part of their entertainment world has been snatched away from them. I on the other hand spend about 8 hours a day in front of the computer at work and that's 8 hours of being online too!! So I don't feel deprived at all. In fact, just the other day my sis said that she thinks she's experiencing "withdrawal symptoms". Hahaha...luckily she has internet facility at college.

I've asked my dad to call his friend to check our computer but being dad....that will never happen. So I've had to resort to asking one of my colleagues to help me. She said she can only do it during the weekends, so hopefully, by this Saturday, my internet will be up and running again!!

Well...just a short update. After all, I am stealing some time from work to write this. Hahaha...

sighs....

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...