June 6, 2009

It's over!!

Ahhh.....June 6th, the date we've all been waiting for, for more than 6 months!! The day when THE wedding of the year is to happen. And now...at 11.23pm, the music has stopped, the people have gone home and the hall is empty. The wedding is finally over.......

For someone who was so looking forward to the day, I was not disappointed. In fact, the worrying and anxiety that I felt about wearing a saree, having "duties" and the load....all that was overshadowed by the excitement, smiles, laughter and the happiness that I saw on my cousin's face. Her smile said it all.

*deep breath* Just a short entry to mark the end of a wonderful day.

A longer entry with photos is on the way....

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...