December 30, 2011

Last day in Bangalore

So on our last day in Bangalore, Rosmah and I wanted to make the most of it. We had yet to get our fill of shopping. Plus...we had a bit more work to do.

Having reached Banaglore at about 7am that day, we headed back to our hostel, washed up, had breakfast and then we were out.

We first headed to the money changer, then off to Commercial Street we went! There were lanes and lanes of shops, so much so that we got confused! I think we walked around the whole area at least 3 times. We managed to do some shopping but of course, we were not satisfied but we had to settle with what we had as time was running out. I shopped till I had almost no Rupess left! We walked so much, I felt as though I spent so much and yet...when I look at my purchases, it didn't seem like much! :-(


Anyway...we returned back to our hostel at around 4-ish and settled whatever work we had left. After that, it was time to wash up, check our packing and off to the airport, where we had dinner. It was a bitter sweet time for me as I felt that, just as I got used to living in Bangalore, it was time to return home.


I can truly say that I enjoyed myself there eventhough the first week was stressful and hectic. Though I was really dreading the trip, I now admit that it was worth it. :-)

2 comments:

Law(u)rence Anyways said...

you are always so beautiful!

Shakun said...

I didn't see you comment until now. Beautiful? Lol!! Thanks for the compliment!

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...