December 5, 2011

BUUUSSYYYY!!

iSo my last entry was about Erwin and me waiting for my other colleagues to arrive. And since they arrived, it's been work work work non-stop! We sleep about 4-5 hours a day and are either out, running errands around Bangalore or stuck in the apartment sorting materials. Usual bedtime at the apartment was around 2am and we're all up by 7.30am.

After staying in the apartment for a week, we moved to the united Theological College. The place is so serene and green. It's just such a beautiful place. :-) Pics will be up once I am back in Malaysia. I wanted to take lots of pics but alas....there's just no time.

So the tribunal started yday and God was it hectic!! I hardly sat, walking up and down the hall, running here and there, doing this and that. But just imagine, I was in the same room with such distinguished people like Upendra Baxi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upendra_Baxi), Gianni Tognoni and Ricarda Steinbrecher!

Day two (today) was much smoother and a bit more relaxed. I managed to sit down for most of the session. Lol!

Tomorrow should be equally, if not more relaxing as it's already the closing arguments and then the jury will deliberate.

There's supposed to be livestreaming of the event, so check it out: www.agricorporateaccountability.net, although the internet is just crazy!j

So...till I come online again!!! Namaskar!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...