December 25, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! And I couldn't agree more!! It's December 25th - CHRISTMAS!!

Christmas eve was spent at home. It was also my last working day of 2009 and for God knows what reason, I just felt soooo tired! I slept from the moment I came home!! Well...not exactly from the moment I came home. I fell asleep at around 8pm, got up to eat dinner, went to sleep again, got up at 1.30am to have a bath and then promptly went to my room and slept till the next morning!!! Talk about sleeping round the clock!!

So I got up at around 9.30am and the first thing on the agenda was PRESENTS!!! I got 4 gifts this year - 2 were food items and 2 were toiletries. All of which were what I really wanted!! :-)

Lunch was at one of my dad's musician friend's house. After that, we went grocery shopping for dinner. As I am writing this, mum is preparing dinner - Roasted chicken, salad, mashed potatoes, boiled carrots and sauteed onions. YUM!

Anyway, I just want to wish everyone a VERY VERY VERY MERRY XMAS!! GOD BLESS ALWAYS AND ENJOY THE DAY!!

1 comment:

SFGEMS said...

Yummy food! Wish we had been there!

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...