December 13, 2009

Lazy

Ok...so it's been awhile since I last updated my blog. Frankly, nothing interesting has happened since the last post. Oh well...I attended Red FM's Love Classifieds party on Dec 5th and while I enjoyed myself watching all the games and the DJs' antics, I obviously did not find THE ONE as most of the guys there were old!! Some even came with their wives!! Why on earth would you go for a singles party with you wife in tow???

The year is almost ending with just 3 more weeks to go. Xmas is in two weeks and I've only got one present. Heck...my tree isn't even up yet! I've just been so lazy to do anything except go to work. Of course, I'm hoping to get some good news a few days before Xmas; and if, no, WHEN I do get the good news, I'll shout it to the world!! Wish me luck and pray for me!!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...