February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Amah!!

I'm writing this 3 days earlier and posting this on the day when one of the most important person in my life celebrates the day she was brought into the world. [I'm not sure why the date says 20th when it should be 23rd]Though the number that tells you just how long she's been in this world may seem old, in reality, she's as young as some 20-year olds. In fact, my friends say that she's younger and more hip than ME!!



Here's wishing my mum, amah, a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


E - elegant

S - sensitive

M - motherly

E - entertaining

R - rockin'

A - adorable

L - loving

D - daring

A - always around




No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...