February 6, 2010

Usual catch-up

So I met up with one of the few friends that I have in my life - Trish- for dinner yesterday. The meet up was long overdue. Though we SMS each other and chat online everyday (during work, hehe), it's not the same as meeting up and talking face to face.

She picked me up at around 7-ish and since we had decided (earlier in the day, online, while I was at work) that we would have Tandoori for dinner, we headed to the Tanjung Bungah Ananda Bahwan. Yes...it's a long way from where we both live but then, we can't get the same environment anywhere in town. We of course do have to pay slightly more for the food, but heck...it's only once in awhile. Plus, the food is good.

Our meetings/catch-ups usually lasts for hours. If sitting in her car and chatting alone takes 1 hours (everytime), whatmore should we expect when we have dinner? :-)

We had a lot of food: Cheese Tosai, 2 Tandoori Chicken and nan, Briyani rice, ice-cream and drinks. Of course, by the end of the meal and night...I was stuffed!!

We chatted as we waited for our food to arrive; chatted as we ate our food; and chatted as we left the place. I think we sat through at least 2 groups of people, who came, ate and left the table beside us. HEHE!! It's no wonder we got "chased" out of the place once, a long time ago!!

Our meeting this time round lated about 4 hours. I suppose it would have been longer, if she did not have to drive all the way back to BM.

When I reached home, after changing into my pajamas and cleaning my teeth, I immediately fell asleep!! This, despite me having drunk coffee the entire dinner!! I woke up this morning feeling so AWAKE and fresh!! My body must have needed the rest. I can't even remember if I dreamt or not!!

Well...that's another entry in my blog. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep updating my blog when nothing exciting happens in my life. Sighs...

Valentine's and CNY is approaching. So let's see what happens.

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...