November 30, 2011

Day 5 - early update

As Erwin and I waited for our colleagues to arrive, we got news that one of our colleagues was denied entry!! And that too the coordinator of this whole event!!

All because of a fact-finding mission that he was part of last year. It was in Singur, the police stopped them (I'm not sure if they got arrested) and apparently, that did the damage. It's on record and now, Gilbert is being deported!!

The danger of my job just got to me. We're all here on a tourist visa but are actually working!! I don't think anything bad will happen...but one can never be too sure!!

Geez....if this doesn't prompt me to make a move...I don't know what will. Gosh...I'm still reeling!!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...