January 7, 2009

A week into the New Year

It's January 7th today. That means it's been a week since 2009 begin. So...I told myself at the end of last year that 2009 would be different for me. I was going to be pro-active, positive and more relax. I finally got down to writing my 2009 To-Do-List and just like last year, I've jotted down around 5-6 things to achieve this year. I'm not going to tell what's on my list; but I can say that is practical and realistic enough. I think...NO!...I KNOW I can achieve whatever it is I wrote on my list! With a little effort and luck, I should be able to cross off every point on my list.

It's only been a week into 2009 and I must say that, despite my injury (I'm still limping) and me dreading to get back to work, I'm pretty positive that things will change to my favour. After all, it's only 7 days. I've given myself at least 6 months to see some changes. And if by then (I've decided to use my birthday as the deadline) I see/feel no changes, I'll revise my list.

And so...till June....wish me luck! ASK.BELIEVE.RECEIVE.

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...