November 27, 2011

Boring Day 2

So it's Day Two of being in Bangalore. And well....BORING!! Spent the whole day sitting on the couch, in front of the TV and laptop, working. Going through more than 700 e-files has taken on toll on my back and eyes! I'm done with the files and no way am I looking at it again!! I'm just sending it out for printing. I don't God-damn care what people say or comment after this coz they weren't the ones coursing through 700 over e-files!!!

Lunch today was butter chicken masala and it was YUMs!!! There's still balance, so I'm having it for dinner.

Plus of the day was this morning when I Skyped with my family. There's no webcam at home but they could see me thanks to my laptop camera! First time Skyping with them and how wonderful it is considering my local SIM is still not working!! I don't know if I got cheated or I have to 'recharge' i.e. top-up my card.

I'll probably be going out tomorrow. There's an update meeting and that would probably be the last meeting before everyone else arrives and the market starts!! Sighs...I'm going to miss these quiet days of just sitting in front of the TV and working. No small talk. No pressure. No stress. Lucky Erwin is not a workaholic.

Time seems to be dragging. Every time I look at the time, it's still early. Hmmm...

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...