November 29, 2011

Day 4 continued

So Jacob finally arrived at 2.30pm and we headed straight to get the folders. It was quite a long way, so thankfully he drive his car. He sort of gave me a tour. We passed beautiful buildings like the High Court and Parliament (if I'm not mistaken). Took pics but uploading will have to wait!

After getting the folders, we have to detour to the event venue to meet some people (all guys and old) but they were very fatherly. They were even impressed with my name and was telling me about the story linked to my name. :-) Then they commented saying how they old people were advising the YOUNG like me! And proceeded to rub my head! Lol!

Then on the way to the printing shop, Erwin called me from his local SIM!! Seems our SIMs were not activated coz we gave the wrong address!! We should have given our Malaysia/Philippines address instead of our Indian address here! Hmph! Anyway...YAY that it's working now!!

I reached the apartment at about 5.30pm, switched on the TV and came straight online. My days of solitude are about to end with the arrival of the other staffs late tonight. I'll try to update my blog as much as I can before I get separated from the internet.

I'm anticipating not stress...but rushed hours and days ahead....

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...