November 29, 2011

Day 4

So I'm all alone in the apartment. Erwin has a meeting with some people and since I'm not needed, I opted to stay back. I was initially supposed to meet up with Jacob at 10am but he got delayed and only arrived at noon, where upon he only stayed for less than 10mins before rushing off.

I'm meeting him again at 2pm, hopefully this time he'll be on time. We're supposed to go check out the "bigger" printing house, check to see if the references are done and also get the folders. Hopefully this will all be accomplished today before everyone else arrives.

Since I'm alone, I went to buy some snacks and water. Jacob had shown us a small supermarket yday and so I went there. It's only one straight road from the apartment and then one right turn. Easy enough to find and not get lost.

I've been here four days already and still, I'm not familiar with the ways. Erwin on the other hand is like a native of this place. I suppose it's coz it's his 2nd time here.

I'm dying to take pictures but so far...there's no opportunity or I forget to take the camera. Plus...what's the point of carrying the camera when I'm alone? Who's going to take pictures of me? I sure as hell can't trust strangers on the road. Maybe when the team arrives and we move to a more scenic place, then I can take pictures. Sighs...

This is my update for now. I don't know if I'll update again later. I've been so bored with work that I've been youtubing bloopers and series'. Lol!

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...