May 1, 2009

May Day

It's the 1st of May 2009. It's been four months since the New Year begin!! Four months!! That's roughly 120 days gone by; and I wonder what I have done in those 120 days?? I made a list of 'things-to-do' this year and so far, I'm proud to say that I've managed to strike off one item from my list. Although I have to confess that I did not really DO anything to achieve that. Rather, it's all thanks to my beloved aunt, uncle and cousin, that I am able to achieve or rather strike one item off my list, in just four months!! I'd thought that it would take me at least a year to strike everything off my list. Well...it's a good beginning.

On the other hand, one major 'thing' on my list is proving difficult to come by. I've been working hard at it since January, but circumstances and the overall situation in the world is making it difficult (I'm pretty sure you can guess what it is I am talking about if you don't...too bad!). Anyway, I'm a firm believer in The Secret, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I get what I want.

---
Changing the subject, it's my grandmother's birthday today. So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!! I'm not sure how old she is (should be over 65...hehe) but nevertheless, still young at heart!!

Also, since May 1st is the designated day for Labour, I'm off!! Giving me a loooong weekend, which I fully deserve!! Haha....I just love weekends...the getting up late, not having to go to work still sleepy and groggy, no sitting in front of the computer for 7-8 hours...etc. Ahhh...bliss!

That's all for now. I'm not spending my day off in front of the computer. Instead, I'm going to watch Wolverine.

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...