December 13, 2008

Catching Up

Today I did something that I only do once in awhile...I met up with an ex-college mate of mine; someone whom I've grown close to over the years as we battled our ways to earning our Law degrees.

I met up with her for lunch today. It's been over two months since we last saw each other (the last time was before I left for Bintulu), so we had a lot of catching up to do. I met her at her law firm and from there, we went to Gurney. Lunch was at Pasta Mania, where we had a feast of baked pasta, pizza, coke, mushroom soup and garlic bread! Yum!! We spent nearly 2 hours there before we went browsing around the new wing of Gurney plaza.

We left Gurney at about 5.30pm and since we both had free time on our hands, we decided (well, actually I decided since we wouldn't make up our minds) to go to New World Park where we had coffee and kaya toast at Old Town while continuing our gossip session. We talked so much that we only left New World Park at nearly 9pm!!

It's always fun catching up with her as we always had tonnes to talk about; from office gossip to what our ex-college mates are doing. Though our busy schedules doesn't permit us to meet as often as we would like, this once-in-awhile catch up is nice. At least, the longer we don't meet, the more we have to talk about!! Hahaha!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwww hugs hugs!!

me wuv you tooo!!

it was nice catching up.. we must do it again soon..

=) =)

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...