December 3, 2008

Twilight Craze!!

After the craze of Harry Potter, I have a new craze: TWILIGHT!! Actually, my craze for Harry Potter is only on hold till the next movie comes out. After all, since there are no more HP books, I have to look for a diversion.

Anyway, my supervisor introduced me to Edward Cullen, the ultimate superdashing-supercool-superheartmelter(I made this up!) hero of TWILIGHT!! There are 4 books in this series and because I was soooooo engrossed with Edward, I read 3 of the books in 2 days!! Talk about speed reading!! All I did after coming back from work was lose myself in the book!! There was another hero in the book, Jacob and for awhile, he was my favourite. But towards the end of the series, my heart was back with Edward!! sighs......*eyes twinkling**grinning*

To think that this book was aimed at tweens/teens, and here I am (I'm not alone though; my supervisor is just as crazy) swooning over a vampire!! Hahahaha!!

Anyway, now that I've read the 4 books (I also had to buy the 4th book as I had to return the books to my supervisor and my sis was pissed at not being able to finish reading; hence the purchase), it's time to watch the movie!! The trailer seems to be dark and the stunts look corny. Nevertheless, I love TWILIGHT and I don't think bad stunts or dark sets are going to sway my judgment!!

sighs.....*grin*

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...