December 12, 2008

Change...

As I sit at my computer desk, thinking of my next short story, I have made up my mind to stop writing about "Amah" and her journeys to the Thrift Shop. She will always be loyal to her shopping centre and if I were to continue writing about her, I would have to write until the day she has grandchildren and probably great-grand-children.

Therefore, I will no longer continue writing about Amah and her adventures. However, this is not the end of Amah because I have a new topic to write about. This time round, Amah will be portrayed as an Indian wife obsessed about the Chinese Art of Feng Shui. The title of the "book" is "MUMMY".

:-)



No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...