December 3, 2008

It's DECEMBER!!

IT'S FINALLY DECEMBER!! And that means....XMAS and NEW YEAR's EVE!!! Woohoo....one year ago, I think I said the same thing. Hahahaha!!

It's always nice to know that it's December and that means, a whole year is finally ending. And the beginning of a New Year is about to come about. For me, December is a month of reflections. I like to spend the month looking forward to Xmas and New Year's eve; at the same time, analysing or rather reflecting on the things I've done and achieved the past year. Did I fulfill all the resolutions I made at the beginning of the year? Did I achieve anything worthy? Or was the whole year just a flop?

It's only the 3rd day in December; and I reserve the right to take more time to ponder on the things that I've done, achieved and lived through, this 11 months. Once I've sorted that out, that'll be the material for another post. So...to whoever who reads my blog (and I bet that less than 5 ppl do), wait till I organise my thoughts and put them down here. :-)

2 comments:

SFGEMS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SFGEMS said...

Hi Girl, It matters not that you think less than 5 people read your blog. It matters that the 5 are interested in you and care for you.

What does it matter to have thousands browse through your blog and not be able to touch their lives in anyway.

So don't sell yourself short. Get those "Amah" stories out or I'll blog them before you do!!!!

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...