December 12, 2008

Writing...

I've always had a "thing" for writing. I didn't dream of being a famous writer or anything. But I loved writing. Writing essays used to be my favourite thing in school and I suppose that is the reason why I loved English. I would take my time thinking of the content, structure and what would go into my essays. I'm proud to say that my essays were always given good grades.

My life is high school was not interesting. I wasn't in the popular group nor was I the nerd. I was just the average student. However, life at home was completely different. I had so many things going on at home (thanks to my mum!) that I started writing about them. The subject was always "Mum" but the things she did....was eccentric!! And so, the next few entries will be of my writings done at least 5-6 years ago...

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...