March 7, 2013

5


I didn’t sleep well last night coz I couldn’t sleep after getting news about my mother. I constantly felt like crying. And when I got up this morning, I couldn’t get connected to the internet! Argh!! Then my sis texted me to tell me that mum’s face is swollen and bruised, and her hand is sprained. She said that mum looks more like an abused victim than an attempted robbery victim. :s

Awful things just kept playing in my head but I am very very very very thankful that nothing worst happened. Thank God the guy was alone and he had no weapon!! If he had a knife or parang…things would have ended so differently!

Anyway, I had my “interview” at work today, and despite how I was feeling, it went quite well. Joe “interviewed” me and it was quite funny at times, especially when we made mistakes. Me mostly, coz I couldn’t remember or fumbled some of my lines. But I think we did OK. Being vain, I hope I look nice in the final outcome!

So I finished my souvenir shopping today. I finally bought stuff for my parents as I felt that before this, whatever I bought was not really for them. And then, when I got back and after looking at the cupboard that is stuffed with souvenirs (not to mention the fridge too), I’m worried about excess baggage!! I’ll really have to start packing this weekend so that I can weigh the luggage and…heck…I just have to pack anyway! :p

I have not decided what I want to do on my last weekend in Berlin. Marie has mentioned hanging out but that is to be confirmed. I’m thinking of going to Potsdam which is about an hour away from Berlin, but let’s see. Maybe I can persuade Marie to follow me. It’ll be nice to have company and also someone to take pictures with or of me! Lol!

As I’m writing this, I feel much better than I did yday or even today morning. I am relieved with the knowledge that my mum is safe and OK. She’s a tough person and I’m sure with time, she’ll get over the incident.

It’s already Wednesday, which means two more working days and one weekend to go! Wow wow wow! I’m really starting to feel sad and happy all at the same time! I must take pictures with everyone!!!

--

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...