March 2, 2013

Update from Marie’s party


So when I reached Marie’s apartment, there were already people present. Not people that I knew; but thank God, Christoph (he’s the cute gay) arrived just a few seconds before me, so at least I knew someone. For the next half an hour, there were 12 of us, 9 of which were guys! I was surprised that almost all of Marie’s friends are guys. In fact, up to the time I left, there were only 6 girls, including me and Marie.

Marie cooked the entire spread of vegan dishes and I must say, it was impressive and tasty. Of course there was beer and wine at every corner. Besides the good food, I enjoyed myself simply becoz I managed to spend some time talking to Christoph (together with Aisling); and…there was another cute guy there whom I met a few week’s back at the human rights cinema at work. His name is Morten and he’s from Denmark. He looks like Gwaine from ‘The Adventures of Merlin’. Lol! Sadly, I think I’m older than him!

Anyway, despite the two cuties being there (Christoph left early), I spent the night talking to George (although it’s pronounced differently in German), one of Marie’s friend from Dresden. He seemed a bit soft, so I’m not sure if he’s gay or not. :p

Marie just turned 23; and being with all her friends and some of the trainees from the office, at certain points of the night, I actually felt old! Haha! In fact, I’m pretty sure that at 28, I was the oldest person there!!

Anyway, I left at nearly midnight coz I didn’t want to reach the time where the metro would come every 20 minutes or so. As I was heading downstairs, there were some people going up and I think they were Marie’s friends. I wonder what time the party will end!

--

p.s. there have been no photos for week 7! I hope to take some tomorrow! 

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...