March 5, 2013

7 days!


One more week! That’s all I've got!

The sun was up and shining brightly this morning! J I think it’s a definitely sign that spring is coming, just as I am spending my last few days here. What a wonderful way to end my stay.

I’ve still got a week to go and already my mind is filled with thoughts of what I have done, achieved and experienced here. I so want to write them down but that’s to be saved for an entry at the end of this trip. I have noted them down as and when I suddenly think of something but then again…my final entry for my stay here will probably not be very long and detailed, as I have been diligently chronicling my days here. I’m grateful for blogs coz it’s so much easier to type and it’ll probably take me longer to write; and…if I make a mistake while writing, I’ll hate to have to erase or scratch over the mistakes. It’ll be so untidy and ugly. Thank God for technology!

When I got to the office, Marie told me that a lot is going to happen this week. They want to video record me and my experience here, and also have like a little farewell party; plus, she wants to hang out during the weekend. J So when I got home, I asked my hsemate if I could practice some German with her as I thought I’d the interview by saying something in German. My hsemate was of course delighted to help me and I must say…if Tamil is hard, so is German!! Lol! But I have about 2 days to practice and memorise 3 lines, so I should be able to do it. My hsemate had told me from the very beginning of my stay that I have no problems with pronunciation, and that I’m even better than a previous hsemate of hers from Japan who studied German for 3 months!!

By the way, it looks like I’ll have to get my hair trimmed as I've been finding split ends! My hair is just slightly off my shoulders and I've started thinking of maybe having short hair; not short as in boy cut short but hmm…let’s see. I've also had thoughts of getting a pixie haircut but then my face is so small, I’ll probably look like a matchstick!

I did my last round of grocery shopping today as I've run out of milk, muesli etc. I hope I can finish everything by next Monday! Lol!

In the meantime, I've got THREE lines to memorise and practice…I better get back to it. Hehe…

--

No comments:

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...