February 27, 2013

Dienstag


It was so hard to get up this morning! I really didn’t want to get out of bed, and I had to force myself! Thankfully, it turns out that I wasn’t the only one who felt like that. Aisling and Marie (trainee) had a hard time getting out of bed too. We all blame it on the weather. In fact, I forgot to mention this yesterday, but my hsemate told me that she heard on the news, that winter this year has been the gloomiest and darkest in 50 years!! It’s not always like this, so dark and gloomy and depressing. People are getting fed up and can’t wait for the sun to come out! I agree!

Time actually passed quite slowly today. I’m not sure why. Every time I happened to glance at my watch, the time didn’t seem to move much since the last I looked. Hmmm….maybe it’s just one of those days. Also, Marie is sick. Joe didn’t come in coz he too is sick. Carolijn is traveling. Then Marie and Albert left early, so the office was real quiet.

I also think the novelty of being in a new place and being the new person has waned. I am looking forward to going home, so I guess my brain is slowly getting me ready for the switch back to normal. I’ve also started thinking about packing. Like I said yesterday, I’ve got my list ready! Still feel like buying a few more stuff but don’t know what! Lol!

I don’t know it it’s too early to be getting ready/thinking of going home, or should I only start feeling this way next week? Nevertheless, I’m not going to let this feeling stop me from enjoying my last weeks here. It’s Marie’s (trainee) birthday this Friday and she’s having a small get together. Already I am excited about that. J

And of course…just as my luck would have it…the day I come home early, have a nice hot shower and am in my PJs while I prepared dinner, my hsemate comes home and introduces me to her son!! Now…I will admit that I am vain but who can blame me for being horrified to be introduced to someone while in my PJs!! And to make matters worse…her son is not bad looking!! Oh God!! Lol! Well thank God that’ll be the first and last time I meet him.

It’s Mittwoch again tomorrow! My second last Mittwoch here. Sighs…

-- 

2 comments:

SFGEMS said...

Exciting! Hahahahaha

Meeting the 'son' in your PJs. He'll keep that memory of meeting a Malaysian girl in his mind forever!

Shakun said...

Embarrassing!! Luckily it was just a sweat pants and long sleeved top.

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...