February 6, 2013

Tired


3 full days of sightseeing and I’m washed out! I mean, all the walking and taking in the info has finally taken its toll on me. Today I could hardly get out of bed. I felt so tired! I think I need to take it easy the rest of the week, else I might fall sick. *touch wood* I need to rest before Jemimah comes!

It was a very quiet day today. I was the first one in my part of the loft as Marie came in about an hour later. But then, she left at lunch time as she was not feeling well. I read up to prepare for tomorrow’s trainees meeting and also replied to some emails.

The weather was crazy: sun, rain, sun, rain. Not that the sun gave out any heat but at least it was brighter and not so gloomy. I decided to take advantage of the absence of the staff here and leave early. Also, I wanted to leave when it wasn’t raining. I came back to the apartment, left my stuff, and then decided to go for a walk. Just to get some fresh air and move around. I also went to get some groceries.

I just relaxed back in the apartment, not really doing anything. I listened to music (soundcard ok!!), browsed the net, chatted with a friend and read the news.

Tomorrow is going to be a full day, as everyone will be back at the office and it’s also the screening of a documentary with the presence of the director. Plus, there’s a press conference in the morning followed by the trainees meeting. I guess I made the right decision to take it easy today.

-- 

This is the shortest entry since I arrived here.

1 comment:

SFGEMS said...

Don't worry about your entries being short or long.

Just write. It's lovely to read about your experiences.

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...