February 25, 2013

Week 7


Week 7 begins and it doesn’t look like the weather is improving. Lol! I guess I’m fated to go home while there is still snow falling. I just hope it doesn’t delay my flight!

I woke up at 8.30am and just lazed around. I Googled to double check if the flea market would indeed be open today; and according to the website, it would be opened at 10am and last till 4pm. So I had plenty of time. I basically lazed around in my PJs, while I had my breakfast, did laundry and browsed the net.

At 10.30am when I looked out the window, I had a beautiful view of falling snow. Yes…instead of the snow twirling around, seeming to come from the ground up like the last time, today, the snow was actually falling down. I actually spent a few minutes just gazing out the window, watching the snow fall, trying to mentally capture the moment and image coz in two weeks’ time, this will all just be a memory.

In the end, I didn’t go to the flea market! Yes…such a waste, I know but I was just too lazy to get all dressed up and then walk in the snow and in the cold. Plus, I don’t know where the flea market is, so that would entail me looking for the place and if I’m lucky, finding it. Instead, I stayed home and ate pasta with tomato-mozzarella soup. Warm and comforting food. I also chatted with my sis and got the latest gossip from home. J

I went for a walk in the early evening. I went to buy a slice of cake and bread. Then when I reached home, I made hot chocolate while I enjoyed my slice of cake. I watched the Cosby Show and Ellen on Youtube till it was nearly 11pm.

I start my second last week at work tomorrow. I have 11 working days left, March 11th being my last working day though I doubt I’ll work that day. I’ve got two weekends left to do what I want. Right now, I can’t really think of what else I want to do coz I feel as though I have done enough and I am happy and contented. Anything extra would be a bonus.

I guess I will just take each day as it comes and enjoy it to the fullest. J

-- 

1 comment:

SFGEMS said...

Feeling contented is one of the most beautiful thing in the world today. One doesn't need much to feel contented.

So glad that you already know that feeling!

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...