February 16, 2013

Early morning


It’s Freitag and I was supposed to have a meeting at 8.30am!! It was supposed to be at 9am, but we moved it earlier coz Robert was leaving today and he wanted to do some sightseeing. No doubt the meeting was only a half-hour earlier, but still…that’s a half hour of sleep that I missed! Lol! However….when I reached the office, I was the only one there!! No one had come in yet!! And by 9am, the meeting still hadn’t started coz Robert was still not in!! The meeting only started at 9.30am but it was a productive one, so no complains. J

The weekend is once again here and I can’t help but think of the remaining weekends that I have left. On my second last weekend here, I have been thinking of going to London. However, Jemimah is taking quite awhile to reply to my messages, plus she has a paper due the day after I plan to leave London. To be fair, I told her to let me know if it’ll really be a problem and that it’s ok to tell me no. After all, studies must come first and I don’t want her feeling worried about her paper just because she has to accompany me around.

Joe’s birthday is next Wednesday and he’s turning 26. Bibiana is also 26 and I found out that Marie, another trainee is only 23 this year! That’s Vay’s age! They are all younger than me!! Lol! I feel so old…

I left the office a bit earlier today and until I turned in, I did not see my hsemate. I had thought that we would be planning our outing tomorrow, but I soon started to doubt if she was really sincere in wanting to do it. I was half convinced that she was home and that she’s keeping real quiet to avoid me. She usually works half day on Fridays, so it’s unusual for me not to see her on Fridays. Oh well, I am disappointed but what can I do? Don’t make promises if you don’t intend to keep them. Let’s see what she says if I will bump into her tomorrow. For now, it looks like I am on my own for the weekend. :( 

--


2 comments:

SFGEMS said...

And sometimes the Universe conspires to keep everyone away so that we find ourselves in our own company.

I find this to be so wonderful.

Shakun said...

Hmmm....thing is I was looking forward to it but it all worked out in the end.

One Year

*Late entry* December 17 th  2023  Exactly one year ago, Ben and I took our vows and promised before God and our loved ones, that we will al...